5.26.2008

Your Superpower Should Be Invisibility




You are stealth, complex, and creative.


You never face problems head on. Instead, you rely on your craftiness to get your way.


A mystery to others, you thrive on being a little misunderstood.You happily work behind the scenes... because there's nothing better than a sneak attack!


Why you would be a good superhero: You're so sly, no one would notice... not even your best friends.


Your biggest problem as a superhero: Missing out on all of the glory that visible superheroes get.


- This was fun, but not entirely accurate. I picked a lion for my sidekick, for it's strength and majesty, not for it's ability to "sneak attack".

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I think it might be a little more accurate than you care to admit. I've been married to you long enough to know your passive agressive ways. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still, I agree with your wife. I get it.

    ReplyDelete