4.16.2008

A testimony of faith.

I have been watching the Saturday morning session of the conference tonight. I feel impressed to bear my testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ, our True Church and in the Prophet and the First Presidency.

I ask all who read to consider opening your hearts and to consider that our God is a merciful God, One who loves all of His children, one who has provided a way for ALL currently on the earth and who have passed to gain Salvation as a gift and Eternal Life by Baptism through immersion and the ordinances given by authorized servants of God. You are a Child of God. Your life and soul has eternal value! He wants to welcome you home. Please consider this. Get a copy of the Book of Mormon, read it and pray about it. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

I write these things and testify to their truthfulness in all soberness of my heart and mind, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

1 comment: