3.12.2007

Arizona, not just desert...

I have said it before and I'll say it again. I love Arizona. 3/4 of the year the high temperatures range from the 50s - 70s, the evening lows range in the 40s to the 60s.

Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the country, just recently surpassing Philadelphia, PA. All sorts of sports, musical and cultural events occur every weekend. The suburbs completely surround the city, from high end studios in the city all the way to large 5 bedroom houses in the surrounding country.

We have the Grand Canyon to the north, Las Vegas a little further. LA and San Diego to the southwest and numerous other great locations within a few hours of driving.

That's it for now, perhaps from time to time I will post about different things I am doing with my family in this wonderful place, in addition to my thoughts and ramblings...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment